💥EXTENDED ROM GAINZ WORKOUT from BJ Gaddour, former Men’s Health fitness director and MetaShred creator!
🧠Extending the range of motion (ROM) is one of the most overlooked ways to squeeze out new gainz in strength and muscle. It also fortifies your joints and makes lighter loads go a longer way. Add 2-4 second pauses in the stretched position for best results, except for the swings.
📝Perform each move as prescribed with 15-30 seconds of rest between moves:
1. Extended Sumo Hip-Hinge to Deadlift @ 10 reps
2. Extended Pushups @ max reps
3. Extended Bulgarian Split Squats @ 10 reps/side
4. Overhead/American Swings @ 10 reps
5. Extended Calf Raises @ max reps
✅That’s 1 round. Do 2-4 rounds, resting 1-2 minutes between rounds.
🏡Join https://www.thedailybj.com/ for more minimal equipment fat loss workouts you can do at home or take to the gym. 🏝And get all my equipment at https://www.gardenofgainz.com/