1. SIP WATER THROUGHOUT THE DAY
2. Be Consistent
3. Make a plan.
4. Eat slow-digesting carbs before workouts
5. Press Play
play one of your favorite songs to get you in the zone while warming up on the treadmill for five minutes
6. Work Out During Your Workday
7. Set Realistic Goals
8. SQUEEZE UNTIL YOU CAN’T SQUEEZE ANY MORE
9. Eat a green salad with your last whole-food meal before the gym
10. Be Happy
11. Take 200-400 mg of caffeine 1-2 hours before your workout
12. Be Patient
13. Relax in a sauna or hot tub every day
14. Reduce Rest Time
15. Drink Beet Juice
It can increase stamina by up to 16 %
16. Don’t multitask your time.
17. Run faster.
18. Celebrate progress
19. Get away from the mirror
20. Set Small Goals
21. Lose Fat, Not Muscle