Workout Meals

Healthy breakfast | 5 healthy breakfast ideas before a workout



Hello! Welcome to The Wellnessery! My name is Paulina and this will be the space where I share ideas about good nutrition habits, meal prep hacks, fitness, traveling and life in general to help you create your own wellness.

In this video I share 5 healthy breakfast ideas to eat before a workout (or pre-workout meals). These are based on whole and organic foods that provide high nutrient content while being on a caloric surplus or clean bulking. They are also ideas to implement for a healthy breakfast to lose weight.

These healthy breakfast recipes are quick breakfast ideas that will take you less than 10 minutes to make so here they are:

————————–
Meal #1: Yogurt parfait
————————–
Option 1:
– 234g Watermelon
– 130g Nonfat Greek Yogurt Plain (Oikos)
Calories: 140 Carbs: 23g Fat: 0.4g Protein: 15g

Option 2:
– 50g banana
– 55g strawberries
– 130g Nonfat Greek Yogurt Plain (Oikos)

Calories: 146 Carbs: 20g Fat: 2.4g Protein: 13.5g

————————–
Meal #2: Oatmeal and fruit
————————–
– 100g banana
– 50g blueberries
– 35g black cherries
– 50g rolled oats
– 1 scoop of my favorite collagen protein: https://amzn.to/2N10lUa
– 1 tbsp of almond butter
– 11g pistachios
– 45 ml egg whites
– cinnamon and spices

Calories: 514 Carbs: 75g Fat: 14.7g Protein: 26g

—————————————
Meal #3: 5 ingredient green easy healthy smoothie
—————————————
– 50g avocado
– 80g celery
– 180g non-fat greek yogurt
– 1 scoop of my favorite collagen protein: https://amzn.to/2N10lUa
– 80g spinach

Calories: 290 Carbs: 20g Fat: 11g Protein: 31g

————————————-
Meal #4: Chocolate smoothie bowl
————————————-
– 50g banana
– 45g avocado
– 1 scoop of my favorite collagen protein: https://amzn.to/2N10lUa
– 1 tbsp cacao powder
– 120ml almond milk
– 90g frozen spinach
– 70g strawberries
– 1 Goodbelly probiotic

Calories: 318 Carbs: 40g Fat: 12g Protein: 16g

—————————-
Meal #5: Toast and berries
—————————-
– 50g whole grain bread
– 100g nonfat greek yogurt (oikos)
– 50g Strawberries
– 50g blueberries
– 25g raspberries

Calories: 159 Carbs: 27g Fat: 6g Protein: 16g

————————————————————

☞ Quick reminder
I always listen to my body and never restrict. Somedays I eat more, some days I eat less. It really depends on the day and how I feel. Overall, I try to keep my diet where 80% of my meals comes from whole foods and the other 20% is more flexible but try to eat as healthy and balanced as I can, although, it’s not perfect, but it is just what my body needs.

Thank you so much for watching! If you have any questions, please let me know! I’d love to hear from you!
—–
Happy eating!

♡ Paulina – The Wellnessery

CONNECT WITH ME:
▶️︎ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_wellnessery/
▶️︎ Website: https://thewellnessery.com/
————————————————————

WHAT I USE @ THE KITCHEN (2019)
‣ Airfryer: https://amzn.to/2KtLwqw
‣ Espresso machine: https://amzn.to/2Kteabn
‣ Ninja blender: https://amzn.to/2YM7Q7K
‣ Kitchen scale foldable: https://amzn.to/31tWaTU
‣ Regular cheap kitchen scale: https://amzn.to/2KI5HQx
‣ Large Glass Meal Prep Containers: https://amzn.to/33vBD36
‣ Glass Meal Prep Containers 2 Compartments: https://amzn.to/2Z3Y3Fg
————————————————————

GEAR I USE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO (2019)
‣ Main Camera: https://amzn.to/2MMpUZ4
‣ Main lense: https://amzn.to/2ZC9swt
‣ Secondary Camera:https://amzn.to/2MNdNee
‣ Secondary lense: https://amzn.to/2PD0AqK
————————————————————

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

Quick Full Body WorkOut at Planet Fitness | Gym Vlog
Fitness Program Must Include Posture
How to make an Açaí bowl |Post Workout Meal Protein Packed Acai Bowl |10 min Easy Recipe Acai Bowl
Quick 25 min workout! Kill your arms!
Insane 500LBS Deadlift AMRAP, Quick Back Workout, GYM VLOG

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *