What do you do when you recently RE-committed to making bodybuilding and your health a priority again? Well… you go to the gym, take naps, watch tv and of course go grocery shopping, meal prep and STAY OUT OF THE RESTARUANTS AND BARS.
You can certainly eat healthy at restaurants and be disciplined when it comes to indulging but that is not the point for this video.
I wanted to share some labor day weekend things that I did including some of my staple grocery shopping and meal prep and of course chest training to show I am committed to not only my own bodybuilding again but also my documenting and having fun again with the you tube.
For those interested in training this is the full chest workout I did this day:
1) Warm up with rows and rear delts
– low cable row 4 sets x 15 (pyramid up in weight each set)
-rear delt flys
2) Fly machine 4 sets x 10-15 (pyramid up in weight each set)
3) Incline dumbbell press 4 sets of 12 reps
4) Flat machine press 4 sets of 12 reps
5) Cable fly superset with machine dips 4 sets x 15 reps each